Is anyone using the 3.2 client on Netware51 sp3? When moving to sp3 my data
is no longer backed up. In the logs I can see the client scanning for datasets
but it only backs up sys:etc and sys:login. I know it sounds like a rights
issue but it isnt--I have checked several times. The targets were not changed
going from nw51sp2a to sp3. In fact this was a test server so basically checked
backups/restores on sp2a then upgraded to sp3 and wham--nothing. As an fyi--backupexec
can still connect and backup all volumes---so that kind of elimiates a Tsa
issue I suppose. Thanks!