We are trying to backup NT server clients to a Netbackup server running Solaris.
We are using Netbackup 3.2 and we need to run Pre and Post backup scripts
on the clients.

We have a problem in that when the bpend_notify.bat scripts runs on an NT
client at the end of a backup, and we force the script to return a none 0
errorlevel to the Backup server. The backup server either ignores it or does
not pick up on the errorlevel returned by bpend_notify.bat and says the backup
has been successful.

Does anyone know what we are doing wrong the bpstart_notify.bat will
send an error which is picked up by the backup server,but not the bpend_notify.

Thanks in advance