Are there MS SQL db extensions for NBU 3.2 ? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Are there MS SQL db extensions for NBU 3.2 ? - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello Folks, Here is a (hopefully) simple question. I am looking for MS SQL db extensions for NetBackup 3.2 for UNIX. Do they exist? I couldn't find any info on the Veritas Web site... Thank you in advance for your ...

  1. Are there MS SQL db extensions for NBU 3.2 ?

    Hello Folks,

    Here is a (hopefully) simple question.
    I am looking for MS SQL db extensions for NetBackup 3.2 for UNIX.
    Do they exist? I couldn't find any info on the Veritas Web site...

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    Loris Serena
    mailto:lserena@wolfegroup.ie

  2. Re: Are there MS SQL db extensions for NBU 3.2 ?

    Loris,

    Use this link to find out about the extension for SQL.

    http://www.veritas.com/us/products/n...ons.html#nbsql

    Loris Serena wrote in message

    > Hello Folks,
    >
    > Here is a (hopefully) simple question.
    > I am looking for MS SQL db extensions for NetBackup 3.2 for UNIX.
    > Do they exist? I couldn't find any info on the Veritas Web site...
    >
    > Thank you in advance for your help.
    >
    > Loris Serena
    > mailto:lserena@wolfegroup.ie

+ Reply to Thread