Do not want tapes to unload from standalone drive - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Do not want tapes to unload from standalone drive - Veritas Net Backup ; I am doing some testing and have a 4mm tape drive attached to my sun server as /dev/rmt/0cbn. I plan to reuse the tape over and over. Does anyone know of a way to prevent this tape from unloading?...

  1. Do not want tapes to unload from standalone drive

    I am doing some testing and have a 4mm tape drive attached to
    my sun server as /dev/rmt/0cbn. I plan to reuse the tape over
    and over. Does anyone know of a way to prevent this tape
    from unloading?

  2. Re: Do not want tapes to unload from standalone drive

    "Mike Aaron" wrote:

    >I am doing some testing and have a 4mm tape drive attached to
    >my sun server as /dev/rmt/0cbn. I plan to reuse the tape over
    >and over. Does anyone know of a way to prevent this tape
    >from unloading?

    You should run ltid with "-nsu" option.

    Hope this help.

+ Reply to Thread