Importing Multiple Images simultaneously - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Importing Multiple Images simultaneously - Veritas Net Backup ; Is it possible to have multiple imports running at the same time. I am currently trying to import over 20 tapes. Can you start one import that runs on one drive, and then start another import so that it will ...

  1. Importing Multiple Images simultaneously

    Is it possible to have multiple imports running at the same time. I am currently
    trying to import over 20 tapes. Can you start one import that runs on one
    drive, and then start another import so that it will run on another drive?

  2. Re: Importing Multiple Images simultaneously

    Should be fine. I have only done a max of 5, and everything
    restored fine.

    scott.anderson@webvangroup.com

    "Ebon Nash" wrote:

    >Is it possible to have multiple imports running at the same time. I am

    currently
    >trying to import over 20 tapes. Can you start one import that runs on one
    >drive, and then start another import so that it will run on another drive?

+ Reply to Thread