unable to recalculate expiration - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on unable to recalculate expiration - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I need to recalculate expiration date from some volumes, but I am not able. When I do the command: bpexpdate -recalculate -class I get the following message: events out of sequence - image inconsistency Any sugestions?? Thanks, RP...

  1. unable to recalculate expiration

    Hi,
    I need to recalculate expiration date from some volumes, but I am not able.
    When I do the command:
    bpexpdate -recalculate -class
    I get the following message:
    events out of sequence - image inconsistency
    Any sugestions??
    Thanks,
    RP

  2. Re: unable to recalculate expiration

    "Rafael Pires" wrote:
    >Hi,
    >I need to recalculate expiration date from some volumes, but I am not able.
    >When I do the command:
    >bpexpdate -recalculate -class
    >I get the following message:
    >events out of sequence - image inconsistency
    >Any sugestions??
    >Thanks,
    >RP

    FOLLOWING ARE THE EXPLANATION OF THE ABOVE ERROR (STATUS CODE:229)
    MESSAGE:

    " A request was made which, if satisfied, would cause the image
    database to become inconsistent"

    See Netbackup Status Codes and Messages for more information.

    Abdul Majeed.
    ADIA.

+ Reply to Thread