Hi,
Im new to netbackup and have a question. We are backing up to a
single 4 tape exchanger, and the tapes have enough room to hold 1 weeks
backups on the 4 tapes. We want to use a 4 week rotation of tapes.
Our tape drives do NOT support barcodes. What is the best way to
configure netbackup to add the next set of tapes to a pool every friday,
and how do I set it up to mark the last set offline untill 3 weeks go
buy. I have seen the other posts about the vault software, but I would
like to try and do this with the software we have (Netbackup Datacenter
3.4GA running on Solaris)..... Doing this from a cronjob would be
optimal..

Thanks in Advance,
Jon