Backing up a linux sparc machine - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Backing up a linux sparc machine - Veritas Net Backup ; Anyone have any solutions for backing up a Linux/sparc machine? Other than through nfs that is. Bryan Clayton System Admin Andrews University claytonb@andrews.edu...

  1. Backing up a linux sparc machine

    Anyone have any solutions for backing up a Linux/sparc machine? Other than
    through nfs that is.

    Bryan Clayton
    System Admin
    Andrews University
    claytonb@andrews.edu

  2. Re: Backing up a linux sparc machine

    I ran into this myself a few months back. There is not a supported
    mechanism using an NBU client (since the only linux client is for the Intel
    architecture). Exporting the data somewhere or using NFS are the only
    options I came up with under Netbackup.

    - Mark

    "Bryan Clayton" wrote in message
    > Anyone have any solutions for backing up a Linux/sparc machine? Other

    than
    > through nfs that is.
    >
    > Bryan Clayton
    > System Admin