Has anybody come across this problem. I have a bpend_notify.classname script
on my client in /usr/openv/netbackup/bin.

I am getting an error: ERR - bpend_notify returned 126

I am using the standard script. The error 126 in the troubleshooting guide
does not seem relevent.

what I am actually trying to achieve is receiving a notification of a successfull
or failed backup. The backup is run via a script from cron, using the bpbackup
command. I can see the success of the backup in the activity monitor and
log but I understood that bpend_notify should have the exit status as $5.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Sarah