Backup takes 9 hours to finish - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Backup takes 9 hours to finish - Veritas Net Backup ; All, I have a backup which takes all night to complete. This client took only 2 hours a month ago to complete. What might be causing this and where should I start to investigate? Thanks, Mike...

  1. Backup takes 9 hours to finish

    All,
    I have a backup which takes all night to complete. This client
    took only 2 hours a month ago to complete. What might be
    causing this and where should I start to investigate?
    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. Re: Backup takes 9 hours to finish

    We had something similar and found that it was the network speed,
    ie. the adapter was running at 100/half but the CISCO switch was
    100/Full.

    Graeme
    "Mike Bach" wrote:

    >All,
    >I have a backup which takes all night to complete. This client
    >took only 2 hours a month ago to complete. What might be
    >causing this and where should I start to investigate?
    >Thanks,
    >Mike

+ Reply to Thread