How to display filesystems backed up - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on How to display filesystems backed up - Veritas Net Backup ; Anyone know how I candisplay the filesystems backed up on previous nights tape with the command line? I tried bpmedialist, bpimagelist, vmquery and immedia....

  1. How to display filesystems backed up

    Anyone know how I candisplay the filesystems backed up on previous
    nights tape with the command line? I tried bpmedialist, bpimagelist,
    vmquery and immedia.

  2. Re: How to display filesystems backed up

    Kevin R Comber wrote:
    >Anyone know how I candisplay the filesystems backed up on previous
    >nights tape with the command line? I tried bpmedialist, bpimagelist,
    >vmquery and immedia.

    Try using /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies/check_coverage

    check_coverage -coverage -client

  3. Re: How to display filesystems backed up

    try bplist command.

    ldf

    "Kevin R Comber" wrote in message
    > Anyone know how I candisplay the filesystems backed up on previous
    > nights tape with the command line? I tried bpmedialist, bpimagelist,
    > vmquery and immedia.

  4. Re: How to display filesystems backed up

    bperror -backstat -U -hoursago 24

    and ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES in your file list.

    The only way to go.

    If your backup misses so much as one file, your job exit status
    will be nonzero.

    -?

+ Reply to Thread