Netbackup 3.2 and Solaris 8 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup 3.2 and Solaris 8 - Veritas Net Backup ; Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Netbackup for Solaris 8?...

  1. Netbackup 3.2 and Solaris 8

    Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Netbackup for
    Solaris 8?

  2. Re: Netbackup 3.2 and Solaris 8

    "Don Wilcox" wrote:

    >Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Netbackup for
    >Solaris 8?

    Never mind.

  3. Re: Netbackup 3.2 and Solaris 8

    Hi,

    There is a matrix of OS supported and Solaris 8 is supported with NetBackup
    3.4.
    But with 3.2 you can backuped file systems (but there is no support in case
    of problem).

    bye

    Laurent.

    "Don Wilcox" wrote:

    >"Don Wilcox" wrote:
    >>
    >>Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Netbackup for
    >>Solaris 8?

    >Never mind.

  4. Re: Netbackup 3.2 and Solaris 8

    Hi, look this.

    http://seer.support.veritas.com/tnot...kup/231160.htm

    ldf

    "Laurent Stirnemann" wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > There is a matrix of OS supported and Solaris 8 is supported with

    NetBackup
    > 3.4.
    > But with 3.2 you can backuped file systems (but there is no support in

    case
    > of problem).
    >
    > bye
    >
    > Laurent.
    >
    > "Don Wilcox" wrote:
    > >
    > >"Don Wilcox" wrote:
    > >>
    > >>Can anyone tell me if there is a version of Netbackup for
    > >>Solaris 8?

    > >Never mind.

+ Reply to Thread