Hello, I'm running NetBackup v3.1.1 under Solaris 2.6. Please forgive me
for my ignorance- I will try to explain this to the best of my ability.

This server runs Veritas Volume Manager and is clustered with another identical
system. I configure a new backup class and specify the NetBackup media pool
but when I manually start my backup it says that there is no media available.
When I try to start any of the jobs the old admins configured it tries to
mount media that doesn't show under Media Manager nor does it move on to
the new media I have in the jukebox. I did do an update from the current
set of tapes in the jukebox. I'm not sure if there's anything else I need
to do. Basically all I really need is a full backup of the two clustered
systems and their respective RAID boxes they're connected to. Any help would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

- Ken