NBU 3.4? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NBU 3.4? - Veritas Net Backup ; Anyone know when NBU 3.4 is supposed to be released? I last heard June/July 2000, and now that we're in the middle of it I'd like to know if I should wait or not... Thanks. Todd...

  1. NBU 3.4?

    Anyone know when NBU 3.4 is supposed to be released? I last heard June/July
    2000, and now that we're in the middle of it I'd like to know if I should
    wait or not...

    Thanks.

    Todd

  2. Re: NBU 3.4?

    Not til' Q3.

    -jlh
    Todd wrote in message news:3957e665@hronntp01....

    > Anyone know when NBU 3.4 is supposed to be released? I last heard

    June/July
    > 2000, and now that we're in the middle of it I'd like to know if I should
    > wait or not...
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Todd

  3. Re: NBU 3.4?

    July 15th is what I heard

    Jason Harrell wrote:

    > Not til' Q3.
    >
    > -jlh
    > Todd wrote in message news:3957e665@hronntp01....
    > >
    > > Anyone know when NBU 3.4 is supposed to be released? I last heard

    > June/July
    > > 2000, and now that we're in the middle of it I'd like to know if I should
    > > wait or not...
    > >
    > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > Todd

  4. Re: NBU 3.4?

    Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    bob@bob.com wrote:
    >July 15th is what I heard
    >
    >Jason Harrell wrote:
    >
    >> Not til' Q3.
    >>
    >> -jlh
    >> Todd wrote in message news:3957e665@hronntp01....
    >> >
    >> > Anyone know when NBU 3.4 is supposed to be released? I last heard

    >> June/July
    >> > 2000, and now that we're in the middle of it I'd like to know if I should
    >> > wait or not...
    >> >
    >> > Thanks.
    >> >
    >> > Todd

+ Reply to Thread