How to move media via the command line. - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on How to move media via the command line. - Veritas Net Backup ; How does one move media via the command line? For example, I wish to move media from the storage bin slots to the load ports via the command line. I can only see to do it via the GUI. -Darrin...

  1. How to move media via the command line.

    How does one move media via the command line? For example,
    I wish to move media from the storage bin slots to the
    load ports via the command line. I can only see to do it
    via the GUI.

    -Darrin

  2. Re: How to move media via the command line.

    "darrin debard" wrote:

    >How does one move media via the command line? For example,
    >I wish to move media from the storage bin slots to the
    >load ports via the command line. I can only see to do it
    >via the GUI.
    >
    >-Darrin

    try using robtest

    if you enter ? (for help) it explains what you can do !

    e.g.
    to move slot 150 to the load port

    m s150 i

    regards

    Alick

  3. Re: How to move media via the command line.

    "alick cross" wrote:

    >"darrin debard" wrote:
    >>

    >>How does one move media via the command line? For example,
    >>I wish to move media from the storage bin slots to the
    >>load ports via the command line. I can only see to do it
    >>via the GUI.
    >>
    >>-Darrin

    >try using robtest
    >
    >if you enter ? (for help) it explains what you can do !
    >
    >e.g.
    >to move slot 150 to the load port
    >
    >m s150 i
    >
    >regards
    >
    >Alick

    if you want to do it through 'netbackup' use vmchange

    do vmchange ? and it will give you all the options you need !

    regards

    Alick

+ Reply to Thread