Backups not running - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Backups not running - Veritas Net Backup ; I am realtively new to Veritas. However, I have run manual backups before. I am running a Cumulative backup for Sun servers. When I initiate the manual backup and check the Job Monitor...nothing. Ne error code, no indication that a ...

  1. Backups not running

    I am realtively new to Veritas. However, I have run manual backups before.
    I am running a Cumulative backup for Sun servers. When I initiate the manual
    backup and check the Job Monitor...nothing. Ne error code, no indication
    that a backup is even running. How do I fix this?

  2. Re: Backups not running

    don:

    could there be a NetBackup DataBase backup running at the time you initiate
    this manual backup?

    -david

    "Don Hipp" wrote:

    >I am realtively new to Veritas. However, I have run manual backups before.
    >I am running a Cumulative backup for Sun servers. When I initiate the manual
    >backup and check the Job Monitor...nothing. Ne error code, no indication
    >that a backup is even running. How do I fix this?

  3. Re: Backups not running

    Actually, it turns out that I had a pending request. Thanks for your help
    David. I'm sure we'll be talking more.

+ Reply to Thread