Backups scheduled - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Backups scheduled - Veritas Net Backup ; Is there a way to know the backups scheduled for the night and the days ahead as a report ? We are using Netbackup 3.2 on Solaris 2.6 Seby...

  1. Backups scheduled

    Is there a way to know the backups scheduled for the night and the days ahead
    as a report ?
    We are using Netbackup 3.2 on Solaris 2.6

    Seby

  2. Re: Backups scheduled

    "Seby" wrote:

    >Is there a way to know the backups scheduled for the night and the days

    ahead
    >as a report ?
    >We are using Netbackup 3.2 on Solaris 2.6
    >
    >Seby

    you can use the following command to see the first planned backup schedule.
    bpsched -predict 05/11/00 23:30:00 -L
    In our case this will show all backups to be done at 11 may 23:00
    (23:00) is the start time of our backups.
    The limit is just 1 day, but you can of course make a small script to see
    a whole week.
    There is a limitation , one backup which runs more than once a day will only
    be shown one time.
    Hope this helps.
    Ronald

+ Reply to Thread