HP-UX master at 11.0 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on HP-UX master at 11.0 - Veritas Net Backup ; Does anyone have a master server running HP-UX 11.0? We're implementing Veritas using this server, and are seeing sporadic dropouts (219 and 25 errors). Are there any special configurations (or patches) that need to be applied for 11.0? We have ...

  1. HP-UX master at 11.0

    Does anyone have a master server running HP-UX 11.0? We're implementing Veritas
    using this server, and are seeing sporadic dropouts (219 and 25 errors).
    Are there any special configurations (or patches) that need to be applied
    for 11.0? We have a 10.20 server that is running fine.
    Thanks,
    Dan K

  2. Re: HP-UX master at 11.0

    "Dan Kalusche" wrote:

    >Does anyone have a master server running HP-UX 11.0? We're implementing

    Veritas
    >using this server, and are seeing sporadic dropouts (219 and 25 errors).
    > Are there any special configurations (or patches) that need to be applied
    >for 11.0? We have a 10.20 server that is running fine.
    >Thanks,
    >Dan K

    I have several Master/Media server platforms running at 11.0 (HP K
    and V series). The 25 error indicates communication problems,
    which would logically cause 219. I think your problem is in the
    communication area and not with patches - Class storage
    unit (STU) name, invalid hostname, host IP resolution, STU
    permisions, etc.

+ Reply to Thread