Sql Backtrack & Netbackup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Sql Backtrack & Netbackup - Veritas Net Backup ; Anyone have Netbackup and SQL Backtrack for Oracle on Solaris working? My config = Solaris 2.6, Netbackup 3.2, SQL backtrack 3.2.10. Get error DT-02959E dtocheck failed to synchronize the catalog and will not run a backup. Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks Rusty...

  1. Sql Backtrack & Netbackup

    Anyone have Netbackup and SQL Backtrack for Oracle on Solaris working? My
    config = Solaris 2.6, Netbackup 3.2, SQL backtrack 3.2.10. Get error DT-02959E
    dtocheck failed to synchronize the catalog and will not run a backup. Ideas?
    Suggestions?
    Thanks Rusty

  2. Re: Sql Backtrack & Netbackup

    Rusty:

    Have you run the scripts independent of netbackup? Occasionally you will
    get more information from the command line.

    -david

    "Rusty" wrote:

    >Anyone have Netbackup and SQL Backtrack for Oracle on Solaris working? My
    >config = Solaris 2.6, Netbackup 3.2, SQL backtrack 3.2.10. Get error DT-02959E
    >dtocheck failed to synchronize the catalog and will not run a backup. Ideas?
    >Suggestions?
    >Thanks Rusty

+ Reply to Thread