Same error - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Same error - Veritas Net Backup ; I am experiancing this exact same issue. My binaries are linked properly. If anyone has any more help on this issue, please respond. Thanks in advance. Jeff...

  1. Same error

    I am experiancing this exact same issue. My binaries are linked properly.
    If anyone has any more help on this issue, please respond.

    Thanks in advance.
    Jeff

  2. Re: Same error

    I could not tell what exact same issue you are referring to...? What issue
    are you experiencing?

    "Jeff Wellens" wrote:

    >I am experiancing this exact same issue. My binaries are linked properly.
    > If anyone has any more help on this issue, please respond.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >Jeff

+ Reply to Thread