Standard backup - bpstart_notify.CLASSNAME not executing - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Standard backup - bpstart_notify.CLASSNAME not executing - Veritas Net Backup ; Using NetBackup for Solaris Release 3.2 When issuing a standard backup, our script bpstart_notify_XXXXX (where XXXXX is classname) is not being called. Has anyone experienced this problem before ??? Thanks in advance.......

  1. Standard backup - bpstart_notify.CLASSNAME not executing

    Using NetBackup for Solaris Release 3.2
    When issuing a standard backup, our script bpstart_notify_XXXXX (where XXXXX
    is classname) is not being called. Has anyone experienced this problem before
    ???

    Thanks in advance....

  2. Re: Standard backup - bpstart_notify.CLASSNAME not executing

    are the script permissions set properly (ie. executable)?

    "Angela Lister" wrote:

    >Using NetBackup for Solaris Release 3.2
    >When issuing a standard backup, our script bpstart_notify_XXXXX (where XXXXX
    >is classname) is not being called. Has anyone experienced this problem before
    >???
    >
    >Thanks in advance....

+ Reply to Thread