Up Tape Drives - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Up Tape Drives - Veritas Net Backup ; I would like to setup a cron job to check the 9840 Tape drives and up a drive if it is down. Does anyone know the command to up a drive?...

  1. Up Tape Drives

    I would like to setup a cron job to check the 9840 Tape drives
    and up a drive if it is down. Does anyone know the command to
    up a drive?

  2. Re: Up Tape Drives

    vmoprcmd -up drivenumber

    type just vmoprcmd to find the drive number.

    Hope this helps...

    ...Ed!

    "Dan Chrastil" wrote:

    >I would like to setup a cron job to check the 9840 Tape drives
    >and up a drive if it is down. Does anyone know the command to
    >up a drive?

  3. Re: Up Tape Drives

    "Dan Chrastil" wrote:

    >I would like to setup a cron job to check the 9840 Tape drives
    >and up a drive if it is down. Does anyone know the command to
    >up a drive?

    /usr/openv/volmgr/bin/vmoprcmd -up

+ Reply to Thread