Utility scripts needed. - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Utility scripts needed. - Veritas Net Backup ; We just finished the initial installation of Netbackup on HPUX11. We are backing up NT, Novell, Oracle, MSSQL, and EMC. Was wondering if anyone had any utility scripts that they could share to allow us easier log monitoring, error reporting ...

  1. Utility scripts needed.

    We just finished the initial installation of Netbackup on HPUX11. We are
    backing up NT, Novell, Oracle, MSSQL, and EMC. Was wondering if anyone had
    any utility scripts that they could share to allow us easier log monitoring,
    error reporting or job status info. Thanks.

  2. Re: Utility scripts needed.

    "Doug Moloney" wrote:

    >We just finished the initial installation of Netbackup on HPUX11. We are
    >backing up NT, Novell, Oracle, MSSQL, and EMC. Was wondering if anyone

    had
    >any utility scripts that they could share to allow us easier log monitoring,
    >error reporting or job status info. Thanks.

    I am also looking for utility scripts to do the same thing. Thanks also.

  3. Re: Utility scripts needed.

    check the goodies directory and do some local configuration of mail_bp_reports -
    this should help to point u in right dierction.

    --
    Joe Mannion
    Dept of Public Safety

+ Reply to Thread