I am doing Oracle database backup using rman with Netbackup
as a media manager on server A (e.g., on production site).
I want to duplicate the production image, send it to a test site
and restore/recreate the database on server B (the test site).
According to Netbackup,one can import an image into another NetBACKUP database
and restore from it.

While duplication of image and importing works correctly, I have not been
able to make the restore of database work. When I restore at the
test site (using rman commands), I see NetBACKUP mounting the tape
where the imported image is, but then it just hangs forever. I am
using Oracle8i on a 32 bit HP UX 11.x.

Has anyone done something like above? Can some one provide
pointers how to make above work.