scheduler - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on scheduler - Veritas Net Backup ; Does anyone know when calendar-based scheduling will be available for netbackup?...

  1. scheduler

    Does anyone know when calendar-based scheduling will be available for
    netbackup?

  2. Re: scheduler

    "Brett Jenkins" wrote:
    >Does anyone know when calendar-based scheduling will be available for
    >netbackup?

  3. Re: scheduler

    "Brett Jenkins" wrote:
    >Does anyone know when calendar-based scheduling will be available for
    >netbackup?
    >
    >Brett,

    We don't use the NBU scheduler. We use Control-M, an external scheduler.
    We also use this to stop & start the databases externally to the backup itself.
    I know this doesn't answer you rproblems, but you might like to think about
    alternatives.
    Cheers,
    Mark

+ Reply to Thread