I have a requirement to merge NetBackup databases from two
seperate installations into one. I'm acutally converting
legacy backups to NetBackup at a remote location and need to
deliver to the customer new media and to update their existing
NetBackup databases with image, volume and media data.

Importing the volumes into the production NetBackup server
appears to be the prescribed way, but I was looking for
something faster. Is there a way to merge the databases
from the production site and the conversion site?

Thanks.