Hi;

I've been trying to figure out with my backup, but I am having no luck -
they all use to work fine and one they someone changed something and it broke!!
I've confingure a robotic TLC library tape of 15tapes, I am only using 12
data tapes and the rest are cleaning, anyhow I do an inventory and it finds
them - I've configure them to the right volume & group pool but whenever
I try todo a backup manually I get "no storage units available for use" I
am not sure what to do, I've tried what the troubleshooting guide suggests
but no luck, any suggestions?

regards,

Mirna