Netbackup and Linux Client - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup and Linux Client - Veritas Net Backup ; Has anyone successfully configured the Linux Client? We can't get a backup to even start up, and our vendor has no one with Linux experience....

  1. Netbackup and Linux Client

    Has anyone successfully configured the Linux Client? We can't get a backup
    to even start up, and our vendor has no one with Linux experience.

  2. Re: Netbackup and Linux Client

    We have been running Netbackup 3.2 with Linux RedHat clients for approx
    1 month. What is you specific problem that you are having.

    Pat

  3. Re: Netbackup and Linux Client

    I was able to use netbackup on redhat 6.1, just to test to see
    what netbackup can do. I had no problems.

    -- Milo A.
    "Ken Cohen" wrote:

    >Has anyone successfully configured the Linux Client? We can't get a backup
    >to even start up, and our vendor has no one with Linux experience.

  4. Re: Netbackup and Linux Client

    One Veritas NetBackup 3.2 there is a RedHat Linux client. Have not tried it but
    it is there. It may port to other Linux.

    Ken Cohen wrote:

    > Has anyone successfully configured the Linux Client? We can't get a backup
    > to even start up, and our vendor has no one with Linux experience.

+ Reply to Thread