netbackup pro with windows XP SP2 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on netbackup pro with windows XP SP2 - Veritas Net Backup ; I have an installation of Netbackup Professional on Windows 2000 advanced server. The version is 3.51.20. Installing the SP2 on Windows XP clients I found that the backup segnals an error message if the Outlook is open. and the .pst ...

  1. netbackup pro with windows XP SP2

    I have an installation of Netbackup Professional on Windows 2000 advanced
    server. The version is 3.51.20.
    Installing the SP2 on Windows XP clients I found that the backup segnals
    an error message if the Outlook is open. and the .pst files are not backud
    up.
    Moreover the working bar on the client console is not working.
    Does anyone experienced the same problems ? Is there any solition ?
    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: netbackup pro with windows XP SP2

    Hi

    V 3.6 seems way better and looks like it shoudl support XP (cant buy it anymore
    though).

    Many Thanks
    Ashley

    "Tullio" wrote:

    >I have an installation of Netbackup Professional on Windows 2000 advanced
    >server. The version is 3.51.20.
    >Installing the SP2 on Windows XP clients I found that the backup segnals
    >an error message if the Outlook is open. and the .pst files are not backud
    >up.
    >Does anyone experienced the same problems ? Is there any solition ?
    >Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread