Event ID: 1001
Date: 6/10/2005
Time: 11:23:31 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SLIDER04
Fault bucket 23441763.
Data:
0000: 42 75 63 6b 65 74 3a 20 Bucket:
0008: 32 33 34 34 31 37 36 33 23441763
0010: 0d 0a ..

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Application Error
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Date: 6/10/2005
Time: 11:23:05 AM
User: N/A
Computer: SLIDER04
Faulting application nbpconsoleush.exe, version 3.51.20.0, faulting module
unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00000000.

Data:
0000: 41 70 70 6c 69 63 61 74 Applicat
0008: 69 6f 6e 20 46 61 69 6c ion Fail
0010: 75 72 65 20 20 6e 62 70 ure nbp
0018: 63 6f 6e 73 6f 6c 65 75 consoleu
0020: 73 68 2e 65 78 65 20 33 sh.exe 3
0028: 2e 35 31 2e 32 30 2e 30 .51.20.0
0030: 20 69 6e 20 75 6e 6b 6e in unkn
0038: 6f 77 6e 20 30 2e 30 2e own 0.0.
0040: 30 2e 30 20 61 74 20 6f 0.0 at o
0048: 66 66 73 65 74 20 30 30 ffset 00
0050: 30 30 30 30 30 30 0d 0a 000000..

I am unable to create the disaster recovery CDs at this time and need to
for a failed workstation as soon as possible. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,