upgrade 3.51 to 3.6 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on upgrade 3.51 to 3.6 - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi how do I upgrade 3.51 to 3.6? do I need new licens? where do I find the files? /Christer...

  1. upgrade 3.51 to 3.6

    Hi how do I upgrade 3.51 to 3.6? do I need new licens?

    where do I find the files?

    /Christer

  2. Re: upgrade 3.51 to 3.6

    To do an upgrade from 3.51 to 3.6 you have to contact the Veritas Sales Services
    which will help you to buy a new license

    You need a new license because the 3.6 is a new version of NBU Pro and the
    old licenses are not working with the 3.6 version

    However, you can try the 3.6 version in evaluation mode for 30 days

    See the following link

    Cheers,

    James K

    "Christer" wrote:

    >Hi how do I upgrade 3.51 to 3.6? do I need new licens?
    >
    >where do I find the files?
    >
    >/Christer

+ Reply to Thread