how to insert %username% in backup path? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on how to insert %username% in backup path? - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi there, I've tryed to insert on my backup profile the string %username% after C:\Documents and Settings to backup user personal data, but all I get is: "Path not found (0x80070002) locating C:\Documents and Settings\%username%" any thoughts? Thx, Miguel...

  1. how to insert %username% in backup path?

    Hi there,

    I've tryed to insert on my backup profile the string %username% after
    C:\Documents and Settings to backup user personal data, but all I get is:
    "Path not found (0x80070002) locating C:\Documents and Settings\%username%"

    any thoughts?
    Thx,

    Miguel

  2. Re: how to insert %username% in backup path?

    Hi Miguel,

    Netbackup Professional does not support the use of any Windows NT System
    Variables.

    You can make an Enhancement request at http://enhancement.veritas.com and
    hope that this functionality will be implemented in new version.

    Carsten,
    "MRibeiro" wrote in message
    > Hi there,
    >
    > I've tryed to insert on my backup profile the string %username% after
    > C:\Documents and Settings to backup user personal data, but all I get is:
    > "Path not found (0x80070002) locating C:\Documents and

    Settings\%username%"

    > any thoughts?
    > Thx,
    >
    > Miguel