HI All!!

I am currently reviewing some solutions for our LAN to backup a maximum of
20 users using NetBackup Pro 3.5. I have one simple question. In the System
requirements list, there are 3 main sections related to:
1. Veritas Netbackup Professional Server
2. NetBackup Pro Console
3. Netbackup Pro Client

The clients are using Win2K Pro which is never a problem to the system requirements,
but the Netbackup Server is noted as having only operating systems Win2K
Server and ADVANCED Server OR NT4. Is the server not compatible with Windows
XP Professional. Thats my question. Has anybody tried installing the Professional
Server on XP Pro or Win2K Pro

Thanks and best Regards,

Aaron
Siemens MALTA