9940 Drives - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on 9940 Drives - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, I can't seem to find support for the 9940 Drives on any matrix for NBU Datacenter. Am I missing something? I heard about an emulation mode to make them look like 9840 Drives. Any help would be appreciated... FP...

  1. 9940 Drives

    Hello,

    I can't seem to find support for the 9940 Drives on any matrix for NBU Datacenter.
    Am I missing something? I heard about an emulation mode to make them look
    like 9840 Drives.

    Any help would be appreciated...

    FP

  2. Re: 9940 Drives

    Normaly it's the same driver if I remember right.
    We use 9940 drives on NT and WIN2K and if I remember right the driver for
    both 9840 and 9940 is called something like halfinch

    /johnny

    "Fred P." wrote in message

    > Hello,
    >
    > I can't seem to find support for the 9940 Drives on any matrix for NBU

    Datacenter.
    > Am I missing something? I heard about an emulation mode to make them

    look
    > like 9840 Drives.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated...
    >
    > FP