Hi All.

I upgraded my 3.10 server to 3.50 today and created a new client
installation package. When clients now connect they show as upgrade pending
on the console but nothing happens.

The Win 2K clients come up with upgrade in progress on the client but the
progress bar never moves and it stays that way until you manually kill the
serveice.

The Win 98 clients never kick of an upgrade even though the console
indicates upgrade pending.

I have deleted and recreated the install package but this has not helped.
Manually running the install package from the client works fine.

Veritas tech support suggested I download and install the new 3.51 version
but this version is having the same problems.

Anyone with any other ideas.

Thanks!

Angus