W98 Clients Hanging On Shutdown - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on W98 Clients Hanging On Shutdown - Veritas Net Backup ; Extremely Happy with the product other than the clients hanging on shutdown. Or envioronment has a NT4 Server, W98 clients on version 3.5. All clients have power save disabled & all prompts on shutdown removed. Anyone who can offer suggestions ...

  1. W98 Clients Hanging On Shutdown

    Extremely Happy with the product other than the clients hanging
    on shutdown.
    Or envioronment has a NT4 Server, W98 clients on version 3.5. All clients
    have power save disabled & all prompts on shutdown removed.
    Anyone who can offer suggestions on how to solve the problem I would appreciate
    it.

  2. Re: W98 Clients Hanging On Shutdown

    >have power save disabled & all prompts on shutdown removed.

    shutdown prompt is your problem. Re-Enalbe this prompt and have users select
    no when asked. I wish there was a way to change the timeout value to 1 second.

  3. Re: W98 Clients Hanging On Shutdown

    "Nathan Burridge" wrote:

    Thanx Nathan I will try this week

    >>have power save disabled & all prompts on shutdown removed.

    >shutdown prompt is your problem. Re-Enalbe this prompt and have users select
    >no when asked. I wish there was a way to change the timeout value to 1

    second.

+ Reply to Thread