NBUP question - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NBUP question - Veritas Net Backup ; Dear All: We have some NBUP question, can you help us? 1. How NBUP bacup openfile, like Microsoft Outlook .pst file? 2. Can we downgrade client agent? (such as: Now NBUP Server and Client all is version 3.11, but 3.11 ...

  1. NBUP question

    Dear All:
    We have some NBUP question, can you help us?
    1. How NBUP bacup openfile, like Microsoft Outlook .pst file?
    2. Can we downgrade client agent?
    (such as: Now NBUP Server and Client all is version 3.11, but
    3.11 agent has some problem on Client computer.
    Can we downgrade Client agent to 3.10?
    If yes, how to do it?)
    3. Can we setting Client resource loding, when Backup job is running?
    4. If we login different user name, can NBUP running?
    and if we not login on computer, can NBUP running?
    If yes, how to do it?
    Thanks!

    Patrick Lei 雷靜海
    Genesis Technology,Inc.
    Sales Engineer
    7F No. 289, Sec. 2 Kuang Fu Rd., Hsin-Chu City, Taiwan R.O.C.
    Tel03)516-3089#1234
    Fax03)516-3088
    Mobile Phone:0921-477886
    E-mail: Patrick_Lei@genesis.com.tw
    http://www.genesis.com.tw/
    http://home.kimo.com.tw/chinghai

  2. Re: NBUP question

    open Outlook .pst files you can backup with the 3.50 version.
    -Only be aware to start outlook before starting NBP Backup session.
    @lex
    "可愛的小派" wrote in message
    > Dear All:
    > We have some NBUP question, can you help us?
    > 1. How NBUP bacup openfile, like Microsoft Outlook .pst file?
    > 2. Can we downgrade client agent?
    > (such as: Now NBUP Server and Client all is version 3.11, but
    > 3.11 agent has some problem on Client computer.
    > Can we downgrade Client agent to 3.10?
    > If yes, how to do it?)
    > 3. Can we setting Client resource loding, when Backup job is running?
    > 4. If we login different user name, can NBUP running?
    > and if we not login on computer, can NBUP running?
    > If yes, how to do it?
    > Thanks!
    >
    > ================================================== =================
    > Patrick Lei 雷靜海
    > Genesis Technology,Inc.
    > Sales Engineer
    > 7F No. 289, Sec. 2 Kuang Fu Rd., Hsin-Chu City, Taiwan R.O.C.
    > Tel03)516-3089#1234
    > Fax03)516-3088
    > Mobile Phone:0921-477886
    > E-mail: Patrick_Lei@genesis.com.tw