data store - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on data store - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Is there any way to move the data store to another network drive. ie: The Netbackup Pro software has been installed on an Nt server. Would like to keep the catalogs local, but have the data backed up to ...

  1. data store

    Hi,

    Is there any way to move the data store to another network drive. ie: The
    Netbackup Pro software has been installed on an Nt server. Would like to
    keep the catalogs local, but have the data backed up to another server. The
    only option available is to backup the data to the local drives.

    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks

  2. Re: data store

    as designed because it would mean sending the data store to a mapped drive
    or full unc path ,I think netbpro support nas

    "Kathleen" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Is there any way to move the data store to another network drive. ie:

    The
    > Netbackup Pro software has been installed on an Nt server. Would like to
    > keep the catalogs local, but have the data backed up to another server.

    The
    > only option available is to backup the data to the local drives.
    >
    > Any help appreciated.
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread