need w2k cal's for netbackup prof ? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on need w2k cal's for netbackup prof ? - Veritas Net Backup ; Hallo, we plan to use NetBackup Prof. on a Win2k Server to Backup heterogenous clients. Do I need a Microsoft Client Access License for each client workin with netbackup? veritas hotline didn't know... Thanks for your kindly help... Ralf...

  1. need w2k cal's for netbackup prof ?

    Hallo,
    we plan to use NetBackup Prof. on a Win2k Server to Backup heterogenous clients.
    Do I need a Microsoft Client Access License for each client workin with netbackup?
    veritas hotline didn't know...
    Thanks for your kindly help...
    Ralf

  2. Re: need w2k cal's for netbackup prof ?

    "ralf steinberg" wrote in message

    > Hallo,
    > we plan to use NetBackup Prof. on a Win2k Server to Backup heterogenous

    clients.
    > Do I need a Microsoft Client Access License for each client workin with

    netbackup?

    OS related issue not netbackup pro all netbacpro is worry is can I ping the
    client ,do have enough priviledge to access the file (permissions )?

    > veritas hotline didn't know...
    > Thanks for your kindly help...
    > Ralf

+ Reply to Thread