Yesterday one of our laptop users deleted a file from his laptop only to
realize a couple hours later he really did need that file. No problem I
though, Netbackup Pro to the rescue. When I went into the console, I found
out that all clients on this server are corrupt. The server reports that
the clients have xGB's of data stored, but every single file has a file size
of 0 and "Invalid Date Time" for backup and modify times. Not only that,
but the histories of all of the clients show that every backup has been
successful, however the logs have errors:

Error creating sp$:\\BACKUPSERVER, The operation completed successfully.

I tried the Repair Catalog util, but that didn't fix anything. Is there a
fix for this, or is everything trashed? Any ideas as to what would cause
this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Nathan