Hi,
Has any one used Crystal Reports to develop NetBackup Professional Reports?
I can connect to the database via the Veritas ODBC driver and create reports.
I put them on a intranet site using Crystal Reports Web component. I am
being asked for a login and password to the Vertias database and I can not
figure out what it should be. There is no place like in SQL to specify a
user and the Veritas database does not seem to have any security on it.
If I compile the reports I am also asked for the database login if I want
to refresh them.

Thanks for any help.

Di