NBP 3.01->3.1 Upgrade Leaves server @ "Catalog Suspended" - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NBP 3.01->3.1 Upgrade Leaves server @ "Catalog Suspended" - Veritas Net Backup ; The catalog upgrade went fine, the install went fine, the services started right up, but when I connected to it via the admin console, I was told "Catalog has been suspended." Nothing I have done has changed this message, and ...

  1. NBP 3.01->3.1 Upgrade Leaves server @ "Catalog Suspended"

    The catalog upgrade went fine, the install went fine, the services started
    right up, but when I connected to it via the admin console, I was told
    "Catalog has been suspended." Nothing I have done has changed this message,
    and I can find no logs / errors that would indicate anything was wrong with
    it.

    Anyone seen this?

    Thanks,
    -Kyle

  2. Re: NBP 3.01->3.1 Upgrade Leaves server @ "Catalog Suspended"

    Check to see if all your netbackup professional services are running. If
    not, check in the task manager to see if they are using up cpu cycles, sounds
    like it could be running a repair. You could bounce the server to see if
    that starts a catalog repair, if it is corrupt for some reason.

    You could also try emailing veritas support.

    -fred

    "Kyle" wrote:
    >The catalog upgrade went fine, the install went fine, the services started
    >right up, but when I connected to it via the admin console, I was told
    >"Catalog has been suspended." Nothing I have done has changed this message,
    >and I can find no logs / errors that would indicate anything was wrong with
    >it.
    >
    >Anyone seen this?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >-Kyle