My Backups - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on My Backups - Veritas Net Backup ; When I open the My Backups folder I see nothing at all. Altough if I go check the server, I see that al my files I have backed up are there. And if I try to restore a file from ...

  1. My Backups

    When I open the My Backups folder I see nothing at all. Altough if I go check
    the server, I see that al my files I have backed up are there. And if I try
    to restore a file from my Explorer I get a messsage that says: The logged
    in user does not have sufficiant rights to perform this operation.

    Thanks,

    Erik

  2. Re: My Backups

    Sounds like the user that is logged into the client is no the same user that
    netbackup professional has listed for that client in the console. You should
    be able to choose the option, change account in the console to change the
    owner of the client in netbackup professional to match the currently logged
    in user.

    -fred

    "Erik Geldermans" wrote:

    >When I open the My Backups folder I see nothing at all. Altough if I go

    check
    >the server, I see that al my files I have backed up are there. And if I

    try
    >to restore a file from my Explorer I get a messsage that says: The logged
    >in user does not have sufficiant rights to perform this operation.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Erik

+ Reply to Thread