My problem is that now and then some profiles donīt start.

Letīs say I have 20 different profiles and one week they all start without
any problem and the next week one or two profiles do not start.

In the event viewer I find the following:

Private socket failed to exchange security information. Provider: CryptoApiBasic,
Clsid: {158BC703-8B1E-11D3-BC22-00A0C9EF3D13}, Error: e0049108:0, Partner:
madbackup2.

and the log file SchedLgU.Txt of the scheduled tasks if find: "At340.job"
(ASPCOM~1.EXE)
Finished 16/08/2001 14:15:31
Result: The task completed with an exit code of (e0049105).

for every profile that did not start.

I am using a windows 2000 + SP2 server and for the clients I use NT workstation.

Hopefully anyone can help me out with this.

Thanks in advance,

Walt