Getting "unable to open catalog" message - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Getting "unable to open catalog" message - Veritas Net Backup ; I am getting the following message, when starting netbackup "unable to open catalog" . Why?? Thanks, robert...

  1. Getting "unable to open catalog" message

    I am getting the following message, when starting netbackup "unable to open
    catalog" . Why??

    Thanks, robert

  2. Re: Getting "unable to open catalog" message

    Is it linked to your issue with running out of space ?
    under which account netbackup pro services are they running ?

    El zorro

    "Robert Collins" wrote in message
    > I am getting the following message, when starting netbackup "unable to

    open
    > catalog" . Why??
    >
    > Thanks, robert

+ Reply to Thread