Performance on dial-in connection - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Performance on dial-in connection - Veritas Net Backup ; I'm sorry for my bad english! I'm testing NBUP 3.1 on my LAN and RAS connection but the connection times that I have by modem are not so good ( ex. after the first full backup on Lan the second ...

  1. Performance on dial-in connection

    I'm sorry for my bad english!

    I'm testing NBUP 3.1 on my LAN and RAS connection but the connection times
    that I have by modem are not so good ( ex. after the first full backup on
    Lan the second backup by RAS has spent 55 minutes for 5MB of dates).

    Have someone test better experience?

    Fabrizio

  2. Re: Performance on dial-in connection

    which performance do you get if you a big file to your main server ?
    using this method
    ftp hostname
    which transfer rate ?

    El zorro

    "Fabrizio" wrote in message
    > I'm sorry for my bad english!
    >
    > I'm testing NBUP 3.1 on my LAN and RAS connection but the connection times
    > that I have by modem are not so good ( ex. after the first full backup on
    > Lan the second backup by RAS has spent 55 minutes for 5MB of dates).
    >
    > Have someone test better experience?
    >
    > Fabrizio

+ Reply to Thread