Changer Robotics support - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Changer Robotics support - Veritas Net Backup ; I'm new to netbackup, and am trying to transition from legato networker. I'm running solaris 8 (sparc) with a scsi Adic Scalar 218 multilibrary changer. It has a quantum dlt drive, and the more I read the configuration documentation for ...

  1. Changer Robotics support

    I'm new to netbackup, and am trying to transition from
    legato networker. I'm running solaris 8 (sparc)
    with a scsi Adic Scalar 218 multilibrary changer. It has a quantum
    dlt drive, and the more I read the configuration documentation
    for the changer robotics/device the more confused I get.
    Does anybody have any advice on what needs to be do to get this to
    work?

    Regards,

    Chris Frazee

  2. Never mind

    I figured it out. I was just look at the wrong documentation.
    duhh. . . .

    "Chris Frazee" wrote:

    >I'm new to netbackup, and am trying to transition from
    >legato networker. I'm running solaris 8 (sparc)
    >with a scsi Adic Scalar 218 multilibrary changer. It has a quantum
    >dlt drive, and the more I read the configuration documentation
    >for the changer robotics/device the more confused I get.
    >Does anybody have any advice on what needs to be do to get this to
    >work?
    >
    >Regards,
    >
    >Chris Frazee

+ Reply to Thread