Error reading summary file. File corrupt. - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Error reading summary file. File corrupt. - Veritas Net Backup ; Has anyone encountered this message in the user history log? Error reading summary file. File corrupt. The backup job did complete successfully, or at least reported such. NBP 3.01 (Client & Server) NT 4.0 SP5 (ditto)...

  1. Error reading summary file. File corrupt.

    Has anyone encountered this message in the user history log?

    Error reading summary file. File corrupt.

    The backup job did complete successfully, or at least reported such.

    NBP 3.01 (Client & Server)
    NT 4.0 SP5 (ditto)

  2. Re: Error reading summary file. File corrupt.

    Hi

    IŽve have the same configuration as you except for SP6a and I have the same
    problem. IŽve talked to Veritas but I havenŽt got any answer yet...IŽll get
    back if know anything.
    // Micke

    "John Anderson" wrote in message

    > Has anyone encountered this message in the user history log?
    >
    > Error reading summary file. File corrupt.
    >
    > The backup job did complete successfully, or at least reported such.
    >
    > NBP 3.01 (Client & Server)
    > NT 4.0 SP5 (ditto)

+ Reply to Thread