Will NBUPRO work with Onstream? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Will NBUPRO work with Onstream? - Veritas Net Backup ; Will NetBackup Pro work with an Onstream SC30? Veritas software doesn't seem to work and play well with the Onstream 30GB,SCSI Internal Backup hardware using W98SE as the OS. Which OS should I use on my server with NetBackup Pro? ...

  1. Will NBUPRO work with Onstream?

    Will NetBackup Pro work with an Onstream SC30?

    Veritas software doesn't seem to work and play well with the Onstream 30GB,SCSI
    Internal Backup hardware using W98SE as the OS.

    Which OS should I use on my server with NetBackup Pro? Win98SE, WinME, Win2000?

  2. Re: Will NBUPRO work with Onstream?

    On a server you want to use either NT 4 Server, or Win2k Advanced Server.
    You can not run a NBUP server on W98SE or WinME.

    Steve

    jaze wrote in message news:3a07780d$1@hronntp01....

    > Will NetBackup Pro work with an Onstream SC30?
    >
    > Veritas software doesn't seem to work and play well with the Onstream

    30GB,SCSI
    > Internal Backup hardware using W98SE as the OS.
    >
    > Which OS should I use on my server with NetBackup Pro? Win98SE, WinME,

    Win2000?

+ Reply to Thread