Where are all the posts? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Where are all the posts? - Veritas Net Backup ; What's happened to all the earlier posts ? Surely somebody hasn't thought that they can get rid of all the problems by deleting the mail about them ? Just because you've got your head in the sand doesn't mean the ...

  1. Where are all the posts?

    What's happened to all the earlier posts ? Surely somebody hasn't thought
    that they can get rid of all the problems by deleting the mail about them ?
    Just because you've got your head in the sand doesn't mean the lion won't
    bite your ass. I've been trying to track through a number of problem areas
    to determine whether or not to recommend NBP to my employers and now they've
    all gone. Guess what ? I don't actually believe that means they've all been
    fixed. If this is Veritas' idea of problem solving, guess what my
    recommendations are liable to be ? I hope it's just been a mistake.

    Ken McNulty

    --
    Disclaimer

    This communication is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
    individuals to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
    those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Allied
    Bakeries Ltd. If you are not an intended recipient, be advised that you
    have received this communication in error and that any use, dissemination,
    forwarding, printing, or copying of the contents is strictly prohibited.

    If you have received this communication in error, please notify Allied
    Bakeries Response Centre on Freephone 0800 374684 or reply to
    mail_admin@alliedbakeries.co.uk.

  2. Re: Where are all the posts?

    Ken,
    I have noticed that you have posted many questions/comments regarding
    Netbackup Pro. We are looking at evaluating this product and I am wondering
    what your thoughts are on it. How did it install, how does it work, many
    bugs, works great, how is the documentation, how is support, would you recommend
    it? Any information you could provide would be very helpful. Thanks!

    Mark Jessup
    Northwestern Mutual
    markjessup@northwesternmutual.com

    ?
    >Just because you've got your head in the sand doesn't mean the lion won't
    >bite your ass. I've been trying to track through a number of problem areas
    >to determine whether or not to recommend NBP to my employers and now they've
    >all gone. Guess what ? I don't actually believe that means they've all been
    >fixed. If this is Veritas' idea of problem solving, guess what my
    >recommendations are liable to be ? I hope it's just been a mistake.
    >
    >Ken McNulty
    >
    >--
    >Disclaimer
    >
    >This communication is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
    >individuals to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
    >those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Allied
    >Bakeries Ltd. If you are not an intended recipient, be advised that you
    >have received this communication in error and that any use, dissemination,
    >forwarding, printing, or copying of the contents is strictly prohibited.
    >
    >If you have received this communication in error, please notify Allied
    >Bakeries Response Centre on Freephone 0800 374684 or reply to
    >mail_admin@alliedbakeries.co.uk.

  3. Re: Where are all the posts?

    Ken,

    If you use a news reader to read the posts you should be able to get
    messages that go back as far as June. I am using Outlook Express and can
    see them. The news group server is news.support.veritas.com. I haven't
    been able to list messages that far back on the Web Page, but if I use the
    Search button it finds them.

    John

    Ken McNulty wrote in message
    > What's happened to all the earlier posts ? Surely somebody hasn't thought
    > that they can get rid of all the problems by deleting the mail about them

    ?
    > Just because you've got your head in the sand doesn't mean the lion won't
    > bite your ass. I've been trying to track through a number of problem areas
    > to determine whether or not to recommend NBP to my employers and now

    they've
    > all gone. Guess what ? I don't actually believe that means they've all

    been
    > fixed. If this is Veritas' idea of problem solving, guess what my
    > recommendations are liable to be ? I hope it's just been a mistake.
    >
    > Ken McNulty
    >
    > --
    > Disclaimer
    >
    > This communication is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
    > individuals to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are
    > those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Allied
    > Bakeries Ltd. If you are not an intended recipient, be advised that you
    > have received this communication in error and that any use, dissemination,
    > forwarding, printing, or copying of the contents is strictly prohibited.
    >
    > If you have received this communication in error, please notify Allied
    > Bakeries Response Centre on Freephone 0800 374684 or reply to
    > mail_admin@alliedbakeries.co.uk.

+ Reply to Thread